Friday, July 24, 2009

New England

July have been the month of traveling... without the hubs :)

It started with a trip to New England with my sister to visit a friend in Cambridge. We had a fabulous time, traveled quite a bit of the area in a very short period of time. This was my second trip to Boston but it never gets old. And the high was in the 80s :)

Day one: Walked the Freedom Trail, experienced some American history. I LOVE Boston!
Day two: Drove and walked around Cape Cod. Nice parks, cute shops, good eats.
Day three: Hike up a Mountain in New Hampshire (and I mean UP!)
Day four: Drove around New Hampshire some more, what a beautiful place.

So this is where I cheat. My wonderful sister has already done an extensive blog on this trip complete with pictures. Check it out - THANKS EM!

And thank you again Rachel for showing us around! We had such a great time!


I wanna hang a map of the world in my house. Then I'm gonna put pins into all the locations that I've traveled to. But first, I'm gonna have to travel to the top two corners of the map so it won't fall down. - Mitch Hedberg

No comments: