Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy 4th!

Hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th.

It's my understanding that like 90% of the country has the day off today to appreciate and ponder the importance of this wonderful day - FIREWORKS. Beautiful. Colorful. I can't wait for night to fall so ...

Huh? What do you mean no fireworks? 2 Year Drought?? ... yes, my yard is brown too, but...

fine. what.ever... yeah, yeah fire+dead grass=bad...I get it. Is this why I had to work today?

Happy Independence Day.


ack, 3 posts in a row, fingers cramping, head hurts, some one get some oxygen, she's.. going . .down...

Yes, I'm bored, I'm at work on a freaking holiday...

2 comments:

pittypatpages.blogspot.com said...

Well, well.... finally!
Glad you're back.
And I had to work today too, so you have my sympathy. It seems like everyone else was off today but us.
A.Pat

koenigkc said...

For some reason, I first interpreted that you posted this on July 4th and my heart sunk that you and J might not be at your Mom's...and then I saw the date and breathed a huge sigh of relief!

See you in a few hours. Like 1. :)