Friday, July 24, 2009

I Caved...

Alright already! I did it. I joined FACEBOOK...

I have realized that if you are not part of these social networks you really are out of the loop. Rather than emailing and blogging, people have all their updates, communications, etc on these sites. Join them or you know nothing... So I succumbed to the pressure... and now have wasted an hour of my life worrying if I have found all of my friends or not. If you have an account and i have not added you yet, it's not for lack of trying. Find me, I'm very accessible, reachable, updatable... please be my friend.


A friend is someone who will help you move, a real friend is someone who will help you move a body. - Unknown

2 comments:

EssentialEm said...

Only an hour?!!? That's nothing!! Ha-haa......we GOT YOU!! :)

Now only to get Daddio on it...that will be a full family netword! And A. Pat!!

koenigkc said...

Yeah, Sarah :)!! Thanks for being my FB friend :0