Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I've got the sickness

I've been sicker this year than any other … that I can remember. My loving husband thought he was suffering from allergies this weekend. Apparently not. Whatever he had, I got worse. Fever, chills, sore throat, stuffy nose.

Not nearly as bad as Feb in New Mexico – which I refer to as ‘THE WORST VACATION EVER’ but I’m definitely not having fun. I stayed home yesterday from work and now I wish I had stayed home today too. Blah.

I’ll get more creative with some blogging later. But until my brain is functioning better, here’s some fun pics I like. (That’s all I got Em)


Self portrait on the beach in Costa Rica 2007






Yes, that's right, I stood in line for 3 hours to take a damn picture with the damn trophy - but I got some serious ‘Best Wife’ points for that one.




The Shumate family. We're going to see these guys in Wisconsin in July. More blogs about that later I'm sure.



Isn't he sexy... wait, that's not Jason... how'd that get on here...

"If at first you don't succeed...skydiving is not for you." - Author Unknown

5 comments:

koenigkc said...

First off, my favorito part of this post is the quote. Nice :D

Second off, you and JR are the most sickliest peeps I know of late. He's got it too! Get well!!

Third, nice pics :D

koenigkc said...

and fourth, I beat em to comment (i have a competitive streak, I'm sorry)

EssentialEm said...

Overachiever Koenig!! First one to the punch ... and a double at that. Just wait, I'll beat you next time!

Soo sorry you've been sick, my lovely sis! :( Rest up, relax and don't kiss J with allergies! :) hee hee....

Anonymous said...

Why do you have my man posted on your site? i thought we had an understanding sarah...he was mine first!!! :)

Sarah U

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon! Love the pics...I actually laughed out loud when I got the last one :)

Tsm