Friday, June 13, 2008

Got to move it

Looks like we're moving sooner than originally planned. The new owners of our home are not going to finance the home now, mommy and daddy are paying for it (were can I get parents like these ;) ). And now they're asking that we move the closing date up. The closing on our new home on June 26 and closing on the sale of our current home now on July 2. So rather than having 2 1/2 weeks, with 3 whole weekends, to move out of one house and into another, we've got 6 days.


I know, I know, that's still pretty good and do-able. But I thought I still had a month to pack so I haven't started yet, now I have 2 weeks. And we were counting on painting the sea-foam-green walls in the living room of the new place before we moved. That color really doesn't go well with my red couches.


So, if any one is free the weekend of June 28 & 29, we have an exciting painting/moving weekend planned and we'd love for you to join us :) Food, drinks and a great time will be provided! haha
Those suckers are even more sea-foam in person...

1 comment:

parenting noobs said...

ew, sea foam?! They shouldn't sell that color by the gallon. :) What color are you painting the living room?!
A nice warm terracotta would be fun... or a nice tan color...

I can't wait to move into a place where I can paint! I have a ton of painting ideas (that Ryan doesn't know about... haha). :P