Saturday, October 3, 2009

Photo Op


So last weekend we were followed around Gruene by my cousin and her camera. hehe


We've (ok, I've) been wanting to get a causal protrait done and she needed practice for a wedding jig she's got soon. So a deal was struck :) It's a little weird being followed around and some one taking your picture all over the place - I'll never be cut out for fame... darn.


Now I've just got to decide which I want to print - she's really good with that camera. Thanks again, Colleen!!!


3 comments:

Sarah said...

These look great Sarah!!

EssentialEm said...

As I've said before... warm smiles, great shots, fun times! :) Looks like a success!

And, yes, I agree - it is really awkward to play "movie star" for a couple hours, huh?

koenigkc said...

Cue Lady Gaga "Paparazzi" song here :)

You are most welcome - and thanks for being my test subjects! Y'all were great!

I personally love all three - but if I had to pick one, I love the one of ya'll down by the river. It's too cute!! I also really liked one that you didn't post. So I'll put the link here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kckoenig/3964865188/in/photostream/