Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Anniversary

Perfecting Foolishness is one year old... um, last week, oops...

Looking over the year of blogging I see a sad trend developing... an escalating lack of posts. I'm not as good at this as when I started, but I think a lot has happened over the last year. More so at the beginning of the blogging, which is why I had more to say then probably, um, definitely, um, hm.

So on a milestone like this it seems fitting to do a year in review - bullet point style:

- Bought a house.
- Sold a house.
- Excessive painting of both houses.
- Paid off both of our vehicles.
- Welcomed friends' new babies.
- Devastating lost a family member.
- Went on vacations/small Texas excursions/camping trips.
- Started hosting small group at our house.
- Got sick more often in one year than my entire life... ever.
- Read (and reread) some good books and watched too much TV.
- Found out why we're not getting pregnant.
- Started with Texas Fertility Center to help rectify the above.

Hmm... well, lets see what we get in another year. If I manage to keep this up. I really do hope to do better, but I'm not going to set any expectations right now.



More things you may or may not know about me:

I prefer photography over paintings, but can do neither.
I am loving the Kings of Leon album.
I'm sorry, I don't get the excitement over Twitter.
Nothings better than an apple with peanut butter - why is that?
I fall in love with my husband a little more each day.



Had Dragongate for lunch...yummy. My fortune cookie was: Someone is looking up to you, Don't let them down. What kind of fortune is this? Are they trying to scare me? They've succeeded.

2 comments:

parenting noobs said...

Congrats on a great year! I'm happy that you guys have had so many wonderful milestones and have so much more to look forward to in the next year.

Good luck with the Texas Fertility Center. I only made it through a few appointments before we went the adoption route. I guess I was tired of being poked and prodded. Keep me posted! :)

koenigkc said...

A POST! Yahoo!!

- I saw Kings of Leon a few months ago on Saturday Night Live and thought, Not bad! not bad at all! Will have to do some more exploring!
- Twitter: I am on the bandwagon, go fig. Lots of companies use as a means to market their businesses. Been learning a lot about that aspect lately.
- I'll be praying for you and Jason on your fertility treatment!