Monday, July 14, 2008

One for the road

I've been horrible at blogging lately. But I feel like I have an excuse- work has been busy, home has been busy, family has been busy, life .... well I've been busy.

That's not really changing any... now Jason and I are going to leave for a week long vacation to Wisconsin. Jason's brother and his family live there -near Madison. I'm really looking forward to getting away for a while and seeing the family. We've been married almost 6 years and this is the first chance we've gotten to go visit them. AND the highs are in the 80s ;)

We're going to tour a bit of the Eastern part of the state for the first couple of days - visiting Door County and driving around Milwaukee and Green Bay. Then stay with Jerry and Co for the rest of the trip. I want to see the House on the Rock while we're there and see everything in Madison.

But mostly I'm excited about spending time with these guys below, our nephews. We haven't seen them in over two years (since this picture was taken).

You can be sure there will be plenty of new pictures up when I get back... our good digital camera just got back from being fixed :)

"Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes." - Unknown

4 comments:

koenigkc said...

Have a great time in Wisconsin!! Enjoy yourself and time with family. We need to get together when ya'll get back!

parenting noobs said...

Have a fun and safe trip! Enjoy the cooler weather!

Hey, is that butterfly photo taken at the Austin Botanical Gardens?! :P

Sarita said...

Yes, it's at the Austin Botanical Gardens. It's beautiful there, they did a wonderful job with them.

EssentialEm said...

YEA YEA YEA YEA!!! Have a GREAT FANTASTIC AWESOME time!! :) Can't wait to see your pictures!!

Love you!
EM